Digital Marketing Incentive
In 2021, US based companies will spend over
$190 billion dollars
on digital marketing
Digital advertising should be a key component of your agency’s marketing plan.
All Big “I” members are eligible for up to $750 back for digital marketing efforts
via the Marketing Reimbursement Program
Reach new consumers in new places!
Popular ways to utilize these funds include:
- Social Media Advertising – Try advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn or your preferred platform
- TV Advertising – Run a commercial on tradition TV or an online streaming service
- Banner Ads – Place a banner ad on a website consumers in your local area use frequently
- YouTube – Run targeted ads on YouTube that can help you reach the exact prospects you want to contact
- Google – Try out Google ad words so your agency shows up first in search results
- Email – Get an email professionally designed highlighting your agency
- Invest in Search Engine Optimization – Make your agency easier to find online
All Big I members are eligible. Even those who have used their MRP funds. This is a new option.
Each agency is eligible for up to $750 back.
Reimbursement is paid at 50% of your costs – ie you must spend $1,500 to get back the full $750.
$750 can be redeemed via multiple reimbursements.
Start by reading the MRP fine print. If you still are not sure, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat feature at the bottom right hand of this page if it is during regular business hours.
Trusted Choice will not reimburse for recurring web hosting fees or email lists.
In this training you will learn: